Studying the best tools to planning, organizing, implementing, and managing a business, a department or a project
Teaching the best approach to resources management, problem-solving ability, judgement ability, and to coordinate skills to work effectively with colleagues and business partners.
- Accounting principles
- Human resource management
- Economic laws and contracts
- Personal finance
- Behavior in businesses
- Small business management
PROGRAM STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
Identify essential management skills necessary for career success
Describe the relationships of social responsibility, ethics, and law in business
Construct a business plan
Examine the role of strategic human resource planning in support of organizational mission and objectives
- Quality manager
- System analyst
- Subsidiary manager
- Business project manager
- HR Manager
- Executive Manager
- You can register to have placement test about English to be put in one of the levels suitable for you before register to the school.
- If you already have IELTS 5.5 certificate or TOEFL-iBT 61 certificate or higher, you do not have to take the English training program.
Should you have any things to ask, please contact to our Consulting & Recruitment officer at 08 3715 5033 or hotline: 09 150 150 88