Training students to manage resources most effectively, to cooperate with international business partners, and to have logistics skills in the field of export and import
Work in multinationals and international companies abroad.
- Trade and international trade
- Export and import
- International marketing management
- Small business management
- Global supply chain
- International Business Law
- Multicultural Management
PROGRAM STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
Identify global issues and trends impacting global business and operations
Identify external global environmental factors (socio-cultural, economic, legal, political and technological) and international trade management issues within global operations
Employ various sources of international business research (including government, private and non-profit or non-governmental sources) for strategic decision-making
Evaluate export and import management operations and/or policies necessary in international trade
Analyze, evaluate, and synthesize information presented in source language to provide high quality translation and interpretation to target language through written and oral communication
- Trade interpreter
- Customs brokerage expert
- Import-export expert
- International Marketing expert
- Global supply chain manager
- You can register to have placement test about English to be put in one of the levels suitable for you before register to the school.
- If you already have IELTS 5.5 certificate or TOEFL-iBT 61 certificate or higher, you do not have to take the English training program.
Should you have any things to ask, please contact to our Consulting & Recruitment officer at 08 3715 5033 or hotline: 09 150 150 88