Building, maintaining firewall systems or identifying and fix vulnerabilities in network systems as well as deploying, monitoring attack detection systems.
Grasping the techniques of intrusion and attack prevention measures by hackers and effective recovery of infrastructure networks after attacks.
- Network security specialist
- Network Administrator
- Server System Administrator
- Computer Doctor
- Data Recovery Specialist
- Information Technology Security
- UNIX/Windows System Administration
- Computer Virtualization
- Development intrusions Computer Systems Method
- Special thematic of Data Processing Technology and
- Computer Networks
PROGRAM STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot personal computer operating systems
Install, configure and troubleshoot networking hardware, protocols and services
Manage and maintain Network Infrastructure
Demonstrate knowledge in General Security Concepts, Communication Security, Infrastructure Security, and Unified Communications
- You can register to have placement test about English to be put in one of the levels suitable for you before register to the school.
- If you already have IELTS 5.5 certificate or TOEFL-iBT 61 certificate or higher, you do not have to take the English training program.
Should you have any things to ask, please contact to our Consulting & Recruitment officer at 08 3715 5033 or hotline: 09 150 150 88