ONLINE Course REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
SPRING 2019 (January 7th 2019 – May 15th 2019)
8:00 AM Saturday, December 29th 2018 – 8:00 PM Monday, December 31st 2018
Registration hotline: 0775837672
These services are active 24/24 during registration, except Sunday and Monday, December 30 – 31, 2018.
Important Notice for AAS students:
- During the official registration period you can add/drop/swap class in OMS. After the official registration, if you would like to add/drop/swap classes, you have to fill in the request form (obtained from the Registrar Office), pay the fee and submit to AAS Office.
- Since FALL 2018 semester, LEAD 1370 - Workforce Leadership with Critical Thinking have been replaced by EDUC 1300 – Learning Framework. Students having passed LEAD 1370 do not need to take the replaceable new course.
To register for your courses, please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Use your OMS account to log in at:
You are responsible for the security of your username and password. If you forgot your password, please contact the registrars (Ms. Quynh Mien email@example.com) for a new one. (A fee will be charged according to the school’s regulation.)
Step 2: Access Registration page by:
Clicking on the AAS Registration link to register for AAS courses
Clicking on the ESL Registration link to register for ESL courses.
Clicking on the Enrichment-course Registration link to register for Enrichment courses
Clicking on the VN-course Registration link to register for Vietnamese courses
Step 3: Refer to the Timetable before registering for any class.
The Timetable of AAS, ESL and Others is available on SaigonTech website, in your email inbox, and under the link Overall Timetable on the registration webpage.
Step 4: In the Registration page, select classes that you wish to register, and then click on the “Register” button.
If your registration is successful, you will receive a message:
“You have successfully registered for your classes in SPRING 2019.”
If your registration is not successful, you have to repeat the process until you get the above message.
For AAS registration, select specialization of your choice before registering for classes.
Your registration is not successful because of the following:
- You do not meet the requirements in the AAS Enrollment Procedure.
- You do not meet the prerequisites for the courses you register.
- There is a clash between classes you register.
- The classes you register are full.
- The total number of credits of AAS and ESL courses you register for SPRING 2019 exceeds 19.
- If you wish to take more than 19 credits, you must contact AAS/ESL Program Director for consideration.
AAS Program Director: Dr. Le Minh Trung - Room 606, SaigonTech Tower
ESL Program Director: Ms. Dinh Thi Lan - Room 713, SaigonTech Tower
- The procedure for add/drop/swap classes will be informed in a separate announcement later.