I. Summary of QTSC Regulations. Based on some dispatches and decisions
- Dispatch No. 17/QTSC-VPCT dated March 24th 2005
- Regulations on Entrance and Exit QTSC (December 2003)
- Decision No. 62/QÑ-QTCS dated December 30th 2003
- Regulations on the Security of QTSC dated December on 2003
- Decision No. 39/QTSC/VP dated September 18th 2006
- Dispatch No. 42/TB/QTSC/VP dated September 1st 2004
- Dispatch No. 05/QTSC-CV dated January 19th 2005
- Dispatch No. 16/QÑ/QTSC/TC-HC dated September 20th 2001
- Dispatch No. 23/HD-CAP dated October 7th 2005
- Announcement No. 288/QTSC-TCHC dated August 6th 2001
- Announcement No. 55/QTSC-VP dated December 1st 2006
II. Office Hours
- For QTSC:
- Morning: From 8:00 to 11:30
- Afternoon: From 13:00 to 16:30
- For other companies if registered with QTSC
- The same as for QTSC
- 24/24 hours.
III. Entrances and Exits
1. QTSC employees or employees of companies located in QTSC:
- All employees should wear their entrance badges when entering or existing of QTSC. (See the sample badge)
- Companies located in QTSC must register the employee list with QTSC security guards.
- Employees wanting to enter QTSC after office hours or on holidays should obtain the approval from their manager and register in advance to the QTSC security guards.
- Visitors to QTSC are given a “Visitor Card” and asked to leave their identity card at the security guard when entering QTSC.
- Groups visiting QTSC will be given instructions by the security guard.
- Bike and motorbike drivers must stop and show personal papers at the gate when entering QTSC. Cars and other four-wheeled vehicles are issued an “Entrance card”.
- The vehicle speed limit inside QTSC is 5km/h.
- Items transported out of QTSC must receive written approval from the Board of managers.
IV. Other Regulations
- Please comply with all regulations in QTSC.
- Park at the assigned parking lot in QTSC.
- Dogs are not allowed in QTSC.
- To secure property, life, and order in QTSC, all people and companies must comply with the regulations of fire and explosion prevention.
- Temporary residence and absence registration
+ Temporary residence registration: Students, relatives, friends, classmates of students, foreigners, or overseas Vietnamese who work in QTSC or visitors wanting to stay overnight or for an extended period must register for temporary residency.
+ Temporary absence registration: Students who reside in the dormitory and people who register a temporary residence in QTSC should give notice to the temporary absence QTSC managing board when they will be gone overnight.